Whether you're spinning like mad in an under-ventilated studio or taking to the trails on a midday run, you can count on the Columbia Women's Coolest Cool Tank Top to make the whole experience a whole lot more bearable. That's because the revolutionary Omni-Zero fabric will be surrounding your torso in a layer of cooling comfort that just gets better the more you sweat. If that's not incentive to work hard, we don't know what is.
- Omni-Freeze Zero fabric reacts with your perspiration to lower the temperature of the fabric and keep you cool
- Omni-Wick technology moves and disperses moisture away from your body so you stay drier and more comfortable
- Omni-Shade treatment increases the shirt's sun protection to 50
- Antimicrobial treatment prevents odors from accumulating in the fabric
- Four-way stretch in fabric offers comfortable mobility
- Ergonomic flatlock seaming keeps you chafe-free and comfortable
- Item #COL4150
- Q & A
Great for backpacking!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
This tank is fast drying and breathable. The straps are wide enough to cover shoulders from backpack straps which is exactly what I was looking for. Makes it comfortable to wear on long hikes. It is an excellent summer backpacking tank top!
If you want a great tank top for a great price. I recommend a flexible and open minded laundry mindset because this material seems to develop an odour....or is it me?