- Detail Images
- Community Images
- Nylon and elastane two-way stretch canvas allows tons of movement for high-stepping climbs and hikes
- Gusset details adds to comfortable movement
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency helps keep you dry when things get damp
- Omni-Shade UPF 50 sun protection helps keep you safe when the sun is high
- Zippered security and pockets with hook-and-loop closure secure essentials
- Mesh pocket bags keeps things light and cool
Share your thoughts
Nice looking short. Very comfortable.
Great fit. Size 36 on a 35 waist. Very comfortable and can wear them in the rough or the town. Great look.
I loved how cool they were
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
We took our vacation to the southwest and I used these shorts exclusively because how cool they were. Their durability seems fine. No issues, but I have not had them very long.
Day of hiking
Grill vs Gravel... Can you correlate those...
Grill vs Gravel... Can you correlate those to more conventional colors such as black or grey?
grill is a washed down Gray, whereas the gravel is more green with a little brown added to the gray