Columbia Conspiracy OutDry Shoe - Men's
One hike will make you believe.
After a year of research geared towards stability, comfort, and lightweight performance, Columbia designers unveiled the Men's Conspiracy OutDry Shoe. The patented OutDry membrane keeps you dry when you're running through dew soaked meadows yet is breathable enough to keep you comfortable on hot sun-baked trails. The Omni-Grip outsole keeps weight to a minimum with the micro-lug design and provides a secure footing on everything from red rock to muddy Appalachian trails.
- Patented OutDry membrane provides waterproof and breathable performance
- Sandwich mesh uppers are comfortable and highly breathable
- TPU shank provides the necessary support for rugged trails
- Techlite FluidFrame uses multi-density foam to provide medial and lateral support in all trail conditions
- Cushioned Techlite midsole is lightweight and provides comfort for tough terrain
- Protective toecap helps to defend against stubbed toes
- Omni-Grip outsole utilizes a Micro-lug design to give you a secure footing on a wide range of trail conditions