- Detail Images
Protective, accommodating, and loves to play in the rain.
Hit the trail no matter how threatening those clouds look in the lightweight, breathable Columbia Women's Compounder II Jacket. Made from burly and waterproof Omni-Dry plain weave with ultra-cooling Omni-Wick side panels. this rain shelter keeps you dry and cool and free of clammy discomfort. Two-way underarm zips let you cool down in a hurry during high output activity, and an adjustable, helmet-compatible hood keeps your pretty head dry while allowing peripheral vision. The active fit allows tons of movement, and a backpack-friendly design encourages packing up all that you need for a full day of fun.
- Durable and light 2.5L Omni-Dry EVAP waterproof, breathable plain weave shell keeps you dry, so you can play outside in comfort no matter what the clouds bring
- Durable and light 2.5L Omni-Wick EVAP ultra dobby side panels provide ultra-cool and drying powers right where you need them most to stay sog- and sweat-free
- Seams are fulled sealed for leakproof protection
- Sleek Active fit with drop tail allows plenty of natural movement without being baggy
- Two-way front zipper and backpack compatibility makes it easy-wear when hiking, on an approach, or backpacking
- Underarm vents with two-way zippers make dumping excess heat and temperature control a cinch
- Storm hood with adjustable peripheral control accommodates climbing helmet and keeps your head nice and dry without occluding vision
- Drawcord adjustable hem keeps out drafts and leaks when things get wild
- Abrasion-resistant chin guard provides chafe-free comfort when you're zipped up against stormy weather
- Zippered chest, two zippered hand, and two internal mesh pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Great Waterproof Protection
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm very happy with my new rainjacket! It's super lightweight and has protected me in torrential downpours already . It has everything I was looking for - sealed zippers, pit zips, lots of pockets & lining under the chin. The only thing it doesn't have is a hook for hanging it up, which I thought was strange considering it is an easy detail to add and this is a $300 jacket. But, I got it on sale, so I'm ok with it.