Lightweight, warmth retaining, and snow-repelling for killer spring days.
- Nylon body fabric yields great moisture-wicking and breathability to reduce sweaty palms during cornice drops
- Lightweight feel isn't bulky and provides great dexterity thanks to its heat-reflecting Omni-Heat layer (instead of insulation)
- PU palm grip helps you hang onto your ski pole or sled's handle bar
- A nose wipe on the back thumb keeps you snot- and chafe-free
- Knit cuffs keep out snow after tumbling
Share your thoughts
Just what I wanted!
Got these wanting something thinner but rugged with just enough warmth for snowshoeing and warmer ski run days and they are perfect! The omni-heat liner keeps your hands fairly warm if you are moving along, but not too hot. I have smaller/thinner hands and the Medium fit just right. Also the OutDry waterproofing is the best I have ever used, the softer material on the fingers does get a bit heavier when wet but has never come through. Overall these are a great winter sport glove with work glove rugged construction.