Columbia Bugathermo Original Electric Boot - Women's
Liberate your feet.
Columbia totally overbuilt the Women's Bugathermo Original Electric Boot to make sure that you never, ever have to suffer from cold toes again, no matter what kind of crazy-cold weather you find yourself in. Topping the features list are Omni-Heat heating pads under the ball of the foot, which can be set to three different temps with the push of an easy-access button. Just imagine: you get continuous heat for up to eight hours on the low setting, and three hours on the highest. Sounds heavenly, doesn't it? And this technology is backed with a host of cold-busting features, so you can step outside without ever having to worry about cold feet.
- Waterproof nubuck and split suede upper is backed with a waterproof breathable membrane to block snow and slush
- Rustproof metal alloy ghillies and speed hooks hold the boot in place
- 200g Omni-Heat insulation in the upper and additional insulation underfoot trap heat to keep you warmer
- Techlite molded midsole and nylon shank offer lightweight cushioning and support
- Omni-Grip rubber compound outsole offers optimal traction on slippery surfaces
- Rated to -25F (-32C)