- Detail Images
Next year's model may even be able to control your old-school video-game console, too.
- Omni-Heat thermal electric tech integrates a battery-powered heating pad into the glove the turns on with the push of a button
- Three heat settings let you dial in the warmth you need
- OutDry waterproof breathable membrane seals out the snow, rain, and slush and is breathable so that evaporating sweat can pass through
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining radiates your hand's heat back towards your skin so you stay warmer when the temperatures drops
- Long gauntlet provides extra coverage over your sleeve for added snow protection
- Rechargeable battery, AC wall charger, and USB adapter are all included
Share your thoughts
I have a lot of patients with raynaud's,...
I have a lot of patients with raynaud's, and some have been through multiple "electric glove or sock products". One major question before I could recommend this, is what is the warranty for this expensive piece of equipment.
Another recommendations is to have a mitten also, which will be a lot warmer than the gloves.
Everything we sell on backcountry.com has a lifetime warranty. We will take anything back at any time for any reason. I'd agree that mitts are almost always warmer and I often steer people with Raynauds in that direction but some want the dexterity of gloves.
Hey Columbia, What about us guys? I have...
Hey Columbia, What about us guys? I have Raynauds Syndrome so heated gear is a must for me & I'm not wearing girls gloves. Are your electric gloves avail in mens?
here's the men's version