Behold the possibilities when your toes are toasty.
Frozen feet are a fun-killer, but the ridiculously warm Columbia Women's Bugaboot Plus Electric Boot will never be a party-pooper. With a three-temperature heating system, a burly, moisture-managing, waterproof upper, and a lugged sole that adapts to the weather for sure anytime grip, this boot will go on long outings in wet, subzero weather—from a tromp in snowy woods to a frigid day on the hill watching the munchkins race or hitting the town when the temps drop and crowds vanish.
- Waterproof leather and ballistic mesh moisture-managing upper is burly, warm, and winter-weather-resistant
- Three-temperature electric heat system fuels the foot-warming fire when extreme cold sets in
- 200g Omni-Heat synthetic insulation earns the boot a -25F comfort rating
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective lining rebounds warmth for optimal coziness
- Lightweight Techlite midsole provides flexible, cushioned comfort, and warmth
- Weather-sensitive Omni-Grip lugged outsole gives sure footing on slick, uneven, or rugged terrain no matter how cold it gets
- Articulated collar design allows freedom of natural movement and comfy protection
Share your thoughts
Working in a freezer where the temps are 20below I was freezing! These boots do the trck! With three setting I turn them on, let them warm up then turn them down and im working like never before. The only downside is they are not true to size so order a size larger and the batteries only last about three hours. Im going to invest in an extra battery pack.