Just what your feet had in mind to combat stormy winter weather.
Brave cold winter weather with the Columbia Men's Bugaboot Original Omni-Heat Boot. Built to withstand frigid temperatures and sideways-blowing snow, the Bugaboot Original features a waterproof oil-treated leather shell, full grain upper, and Omni-Heat Reflective lining and insulation to keep your foot protected, cozy, and comfortable while you take care of business.
- Waterproof, rugged, and durable oil-treated leather shell shields your foot from the snow, slush, and rain while you shovel the driveway, brave snowstorms, or trudge through snowbanks
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective technology regulates your temperature by reflecting and retaining the warmth your body generates, provides an average heat boost of 20%, and neutralizes static buildup
- Omni-Heat insulation warms your toes and keeps you comfortable in frigid temperatures
- Lightweight, flexible midsoles combined with durable Dupont Hytrel shell offer stability, cushioning, and support
- Six-inch shaft supplies quality ankle support
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber outsoles hold tight to any terrain and provide surefooted confidence for any activity
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
The cold weather is upon us now. My husband wore them for the first time recently and they keep your feet really warm. The material is really nice the colors are great. Were hoping they last a few years.