- Detail Images
High-tech warmth with a classic boot look.
When the flakes start to fall and sidewalks need shoveling, lace up the Columbia Men's Bugaboot Original Omni-Heat Boot for a blend of traditional style and cutting-edge warmth-retention technology. The duck-boot-style shell and oiled full grain leather upper provide tough waterproof protection while the Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective technology increases heat retention by 20% without adding any weight or bulk.
- Oiled full grain leather upper provides tough waterproof protection and a classic boot look
- Omni-Heat Thermal Reflective technology significantly increases body heat retention without adding any weight or bulk
- 100g Omni-Heat synthetic insulation keeps toes toasty warm in winter weather
- EVA midsole provides cushion and support for long days spent on your feet
- Omni-Grip high traction rubber outsole gives you sure footing on snow- and ice-covered terrain
Share your thoughts
CRACKED AFTER 6 DAYS OF USE
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
At first I thought these were great, but after 6 days of use both boots had cracked. The lower is too brittle and cracks instead of flexing. Columbia was no help. Don't waste your money.