- Detail Images
Get the most out of winter when you have warm feet.
- 200-gram rated Thinsulate, as well as additional underfoot insulation, traps heat for all-day warmth
- AgION anti-microbial treatment of lining and footbed fights odors
- Removable, anatomically contoured EVA footbed with soft brushed nylon cover cradles your foot in comfort
- Techlite midsole offers lightweight cushioning and support
- Waterproof thermal rubber bumper provides lightweight, durable protection
- Non-marking Omni-Grip outsole won’t slip on icy surfaces
- Rustproof metail alloy ghillies and speed hooks ensure a secure fit; gaiter hook helps you anchor your gaiter to the boot
Share your thoughts
True to size
Nice boots, but I yielded to the other reviews and bought a half size larger than I normally wear. They were too big. Sent them back.
Is this boot waterproof? Some sites says...
Is this boot waterproof? Some sites says it is, some don't.
HVG, my wife tried these on and I looked for the waterproof symbol on the box and it was not there. I later did some more research on them and I came to the conclusion that the only part that is waterproof is the rubber on the soles that extends around the boot, basically the black rubber section.
How do they work in keeping your feet warm,...
How do they work in keeping your feet warm, especially the toes?
Fit & Appearance
For look and warmth i give this boot a 5. Nice rugged and attractive appearance.
For fit it ran small and tight in the toe bed - probably due to the amount of warming insulation. I normally wear a 7.5 - 8 and would recomend ordering an 8.5.