Tech that fits.
- Omni-Tech waterproof breathable shell and fully taped seams keep you dry in the fiercest storm
- Custom Fit features four long two-way zippers in the torso that can be adjusted for the perfect fit
- Underarm vents allow heat to escape after a high-intensity bump run
- Silicone at hem holds the shell in place
- Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining in the softshell liner jacket traps body heat to boost warmth even further, while still wicking and breathing for comfort
- Liner jacket treated with Omni-Shield advanced repellency to withstand light precip
- Adjustable storm hood removes for sunny days
- Comfort cuffs with thumbholes in the liner jacket provide extra warmth and help you create an impenetrable glove-jacket connection
Share your thoughts
I'd been wearing the same REI ski jacket for 10 years, it was time for something new. This jacket is great. I skied in the outer shell with a fleece vest, and I skied in the entire jacket zipped together. I was afraid I'd be a bit limited in range of motion with both pieces zipped together (I'm busty), but it was very comfortable.
I bought this in the blue with the white inside jacket. (LOVE the color! and it made it easy for my family to spot me on the hill.) The inside soft shell will be great for wearing around town - it's actually quite elegant looking. I also like the thumb holes in the under jacket. Made putting my ski mitts on very easy!
It seems like this would be a very nice warm coat for the winter season, however I found it uncomfortable. There is not a lot of room under the arms, and it felt like I was going to rip the seams whenever I moved my arms. The seams also dug in whenever I moved my arms. I did like some things about the coat. I like the blue color, and it has zippers on the front and back for expanding the coat, which is a plus. You are able to conform the hood to fit your head well. A lot of hoods flop around, but this one can be adjusted to fit perfectly. Overall, I would not recommend this coat because it is uncomfortable. If I were to get a larger size, it may help with the discomfort under the arms, but would be too big around the waist.