Don't limit yourself.
Built with weather-busting Omni-Tech fabric, the Columbia Bugaboo Tech II Interchange Parka stays true to its mountain-town genes but still knows how to get around in the city. With a sleek look that works both on and off the slopes, the Bugaboo Tech Parka is a versatile, rough-and-tough outer garment that can stand up to wet weather with ease and keep you looking sharp around town. Plus, the three-in-one design means you get three times the functionality and twice the style.
- Omni-Tech membrane seals out moisture while remaining breathable
- 20k-rated fabric means you'll stay dry even in heavy, wet snow
- Fully taped construction stops water from working in through the seams
- Omni-Heat 80g insulation and reflective lining in the zip-out inner jacket keeps your body heat where you need it
- Drop-tail hem keeps your backside covered
- Underarm vents get rid of swampy air when your internal engines start churning out heat
- Removable, adjustable hood keeps your head warm until you ditch it for around-town wear
- Snap-back powder skirt can be deployed to keep snow out when you're skiing in the deep stuff
- Adjustable cuffs prevent snow and cold air from sliding up your sleeves
- Interchange system with zip-in functionality means you can wear just the shell, just the liner, or both
- Plenty of pocket space including a media and goggle pocket make it easier to haul your essentials