- Detail Images
A double-insulated 3-in-1 system that will keep her ready for anything.
The Columbia Girls' Tonpaite Interchange Parka is a beefed-up three-in-one system that uses double layers of insulation and Omni-Heat technology to keep her warm when the temperatures drop. She can wear either the shell (made from waterproof and breathable fabric) in wet weather, the cozy liner when it's cold and clear outside, or both of them together when the weather throws chilly temps and heavy precipitation her way.
- Omni-Tech 20K/10k-rated waterproof breathable membrane in the shell keeps out heavy snow and even rain
- Fully taped seams won't let moisture work in through the stitching
- Synthetic insulation in the shell provides a first line of defense against the cold
- Removable liner uses Waxy DP ripstop to help this insulating layer slide easily under her shell
- A second layer of insulation (50% recycled) in the zip-out liner traps heat
- Omni-Heat reflective Microtex Lite in the removable liner offers an additional layer of warmth-reflecting tech
- OutGrown system leaves extra room in the sleeves that can be let out as she grows
- Removable, adjustable storm hood keeps snow off her head
- Adjustable cuffs keep snow and cold air out of her sleeves
- Plenty of pocket space including handwarmer pockets, a security pocket, and a media-goggle pocket keep her organized
- Reflective hits make her easier to spot in low light