- Detail Images
Stryke the snow while you can.
- Insulated hydration tube tunnel keeps your liquids from freezing before you can enjoy them
- Omni-Shield DWR treatment won't let falling snow soak through to your gear
- Versatile Ski Carrying system lets you carry skis diagonally or vertically
- Foam padded back and load-lifter straps add carrying comfort
- Sternum strap features rescue whistle
Share your thoughts
This pack is the perfect size for my needs. I use it when snowmobiling and skiing. If you are looking for a cavernous backpack to fit everything, this isn't it. It's fairly small. I use it for spare gloves, and survival items. The hydration bladder is NOT supplied, you'll have to pick one up yourself.
The pack fits good and secure. You hardly know you're wearing it. The small pocket on the waste strap is very handy for snacks and small items.
Seems very well constructed. No problems.
The hydration tube will freeze on a cold day, even if it's tucked into the shoulder pocket. There is just no getting around it. I suggest after you take a sip of water, blow the water back into the bladder. Works for me.