- Detail Images
Just the right size for a day on the slopes.
When you're out on the slopes all day, you want a pack that carries the stuff you can't fit in your pockets but you don't want a lot of extraneious nylon and straps flapping along behind you, either. The Columbia Bugaboo Ranger II Backpack is sized just right for a day on the slopes, holding your snacks, hydration reservoir, an extra layer (or socks if you're smart), and other small sundries without getting in your way as you pick your way through that stash in the trees.
- Load-lifter straps, sternum strap, and waist-belt help support and stabilize your load
- Foam-padded back offers comfort, support, and protection for your gear
- Tough, durable fabric treated with Omni-Shield DWR treatment to shed light precipitation and resist stains
- Hydration compartment holds up to a 3-liter reservoir (sold separately)
- Deluxe internal organization and fleece-lined goggle pocket organize your essentials for a day on the slopes
- Versatile Ski Carrying system carries your skis on the diagonal or the vertical; also compatible with a snowboard
- Finishing details include rescue whistle on sternum strap and reflective zipper pulls