- Detail Images
Good times. No batteries required.
No gimmicks, no loud patterns, and nothing electronic. The Columbia Bugaboo relies on solid, tried-and-true technology to keep your dry, comfortable, and happy all winter. Columbia even tucked a little insulation in there to take the edge off those bitter cold mid-January ski days.
- Omni-Shield resists all liquids below 170 degrees Fahrenheit to keep you dry and clothes from becoming stained
- Omni-Shield fabrics dry 3 to 5 times faster than untreated fabrics
- Omni-Tech membrane is made with pores that are too small for water to pass through but large enough for water vapor so moisture inside can get out but water can't get in
- Adjustable waist tabs for a snug, custom fit
- internal, adjustable gaiters keep the snow out
- Reinforced cuff guards protect your cuffs from ski and snowboard edges
- Articulated knees for a natural feel
Share your thoughts
How large are opening at leg bottoms. ...
How large are opening at leg bottoms. Will they fit over ski boots easily. My boots seem to big for some of the pants I've ordered
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
For the price these have seemed to work great, I wore them on a lovely 2 hour jaunt ina snow storm and they kept me warm and dry.
So far no complaints and I love them!
Are these just a shell or is there truly...
Are these just a shell or is there truly some insulation?
There is definitely insulation, the pants are pretty thick like typical snowboard pants.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had this pant (or something exactly like this "model") for going on ten seasons now. Solid pant that stands up to all the elements. I do run it through a tech wash and Nikwax waterproofing every year and that seems to have kept it in running condition.
Pants can get a little warm but nothing the vents cant fix. Would definitely buy again and recommend this to everyone.