- Detail Images
Stretch that dollar until it screams with this versatile, weather-proof 3-in-1 jacket.
You get a lot of jacket for the money with the Columbia Boys' Bugaboo Interchange Parka. Make that plural—you get two jackets, one that offers serious waterproof breathable protection against stormy weather, and one that delivers fleecy warmth. They add up to versatile, reliable protection September through April.
- Waterproof breathable Omni-Tech shell stands up to stormy weather and rough play in the snow
- Taped critical seams keep wet stuff from sneaking past the shell
- Heavyweight 250g fleece zip-in liner jacket adds breathable warmth; features nylon overlay on front and back yoke for extra wind and abrasion resistance
- Adjustable storm hood can be removed when not in use
- Hook-and-loop tabs on outer jacket and elastic cuffs on liner jacket seal out drafts
- Multiple pockets stash all his goodies and give his hands shelter from cold weather
- Reflective trim enhances his visibility on dark winter afternoons
Share your thoughts
Columbia Bugaboo Interchange Parka
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Bought this jacket for my son, it's as expected; however, it's not very adjustable at the bottom - no drawcords which is a bit of a downer.
Having said that, my son loves it. Mainly used for skiing.