Before you were a sparkle in his eye.
If you were to take a peep in your Dad's closet back in the mid 1980s, you'd probably see a plethora of neon colors, chunky hiking boots, and the Columbia Men's Bugaboo 1986 Interchange Jacket. Unlike your Dad, the Bugaboo doesn't look like it's aged a day, and boasts slightly updated technologies. Starting with its Omni-Tech exterior, the Bugaboo offers waterproof protection and breathable comfort, while the removable fleece liner assures dependable warmth on cool days. And since it's a 3-in-1 jacket, you're able to wear the shell or liner on its lonesome, or pair them together for toasty warmth on unpredictable autumn excursions. Additionally, the Bugaboo is fashioned with a bevvy of pockets that easily accommodate your snazzy, retro-inspired shades and smartphone. Now, all you need is a personal tape deck and some radical jogger pants, and you'll be well on your way to showing your old man a thing or two about vintage style.
- A retro-inspired 3-in-1 jacket for cool weather
- Waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech offers protection
- Fleece liner curbs the cold and boasts vintage style
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close
- Elastic hem and adjustable cuffs seal out cold
- Classic fit maintains that rad 1980s style
- Item #COL01BG