- Detail Images
Foul weather can't stop him from shining.
The timbers can shiver all they want but your future snowsports star will stay warm, dry and shining bright in the Columbia Toddler Boys' Shimmer Me Jacket. For that you can thank the Omni-Heat thermal lining; the reflective lining stores his body heat and releases it when he cools down, and is also perforated to prevent overheating. On the exterior, the Shimmer Me uses a durable, Omni-Shield coated polyester to shut out wind and snow.
- Omni-Heat reflective liner reflects heat back in toward his body while allowing excess heat and moisture to escape
- Omni-Shield waterproof treatment protects Junior from rain and snow
- 50% recycled polyester insulation (100g) locks the warmth in without warming up the planet
- Internal backpack straps allow him to carry the jacket hands-free if he gets too warm
- Zippered pockets keep important items from popping out during snowball fights
Share your thoughts
Picky toddler loves it
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My 2 year old loves this coat. It keeps him warm and dry but is lightweight
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
great insulation, true to size and we love that it has built in backpack handles for easy toting.