Select your style & size:Select options
Stay safe under the sun.
- Omni-Shade technology features UPF 50 fabric and a three-inch brim to cover your face and neck from the sun's torturous rays
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology sweatband dries quickly as you sweat throughout your hike
- Mesh lining, vents, and breathable, stretchy fabric ensures a comfortable fit with the adjustable rear drawcord
- Chinstrap secures the hat during windy days
- Item #COL3802
- Q & A
Bora Bora Booney II Hat
This hat looked good when it arrived. As soon as I washed it, though, it fell totally limp and now is useless. Not worth the money even on sale. Don't buy this hat.
Color of Sage version not as depicted
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Torn on this review because the hat is nice, lightweight, and looks like it would serve its purpose, to keep the sun off one's face, ears, and neck. However, the color as depicted above for the Sage version is not what I received. The mesh that goes around the side and back of the hat is bright white and is not the same color as the rest of the hat. To some a minor detail, but I like to receive the product that I order, as presented on the vendor's website.
Fits well for many
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The hat has excellant ventilation which keeps you cool. I bought this for a 9 yr old boy and a female adult and the hat fits both of them well. They used these on an African safari and were excellent for this purpose. The cord is good for quick takeoffs and wind changes. Great buy!
Nice sun hat
I like the rear drawcord to adjust fit. I usually put the chin cord inside the hat before I put it on my head. If it is windy I simply pull the strap under my chin and adjust to fit.
The mesh breathes well and the sweatband works well to keep moisture out of my eyes.
My only suggestion would be to put a wire in the brim around the outside similar to what is found on technical rain jacket hoods.
Rad dad hat
I've used this hat way more than I thought I would. It's lightweight, super breathable and has two options to keep it on your dome. The normal neck cord, and then an internal cinch cord. Great for ski tours, backpacking, the dog park, anything.
And it's got cool dad style.