Stay safe under the sun.
- Omni-Shade technology features UPF 50 fabric and a three-inch brim to cover your face and neck from the sun's torturous rays
- Omni-Wick advanced evaporation technology sweatband dries quickly as you sweat throughout your hike
- Mesh lining, vents, and breathable, stretchy fabric ensures a comfortable fit with the adjustable rear drawcord
- Chinstrap secures the hat during windy days
Share your thoughts
Fits well for many
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
The hat has excellant ventilation which keeps you cool. I bought this for a 9 yr old boy and a female adult and the hat fits both of them well. They used these on an African safari and were excellent for this purpose. The cord is good for quick takeoffs and wind changes. Great buy!
Nice sun hat
I like the rear drawcord to adjust fit. I usually put the chin cord inside the hat before I put it on my head. If it is windy I simply pull the strap under my chin and adjust to fit.
The mesh breathes well and the sweatband works well to keep moisture out of my eyes.
My only suggestion would be to put a wire in the brim around the outside similar to what is found on technical rain jacket hoods.
Rad dad hat
I've used this hat way more than I thought I would. It's lightweight, super breathable and has two options to keep it on your dome. The normal neck cord, and then an internal cinch cord. Great for ski tours, backpacking, the dog park, anything.
And it's got cool dad style.