- Detail Images
After you cast your line wearing the Columbia Men's Blood And Guts II Shorts, you won't have to quarantine them far from your civilized clothes. That's because these lightweight, durable shorts feature Columbia's Omni-Shield Blood 'N Guts technology, which is specially formulated to fight the messy side-effects of hauling in and cleaning your catch. Initial spills bead up and roll off but, should any blood or other matter penetrate the fabric, soap and agitation in the washing machine will release the stains. So when the shorts come out of the wash, they're clean enough for you to enjoy their classic, versatile style, even when you're far from the water.
- Durable ripstop nylon features Omni-Shield Blood 'N Guts technology that not only resists water, but repels and releases liquid stains
- Omni-Shade UPF 30-rated protection shields your legs during long hours in the sun
- Classic chino style features a relaxed fit for all-day comfort
- A total of six pockets keep all your accessories handy
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Love these shorts! Nice and light, perfect for when it's hot outside.Quick drying. The stain release fabric is pretty awesome, too!