Columbia Diamond II Glove - Women's
Keep that heat where it belongs.
When it's in the single digits out, the last thing you want to do is pull off your gloves to do the simplest tasks with your hands. Knowing this, Columbia engineered the Women's Diamond II Glove with thermal reflective lining and Omni-Heat insulation that work together to provide outstanding warmth without a lot of bulk. Stretchy fabric and knuckle expansion pleats give you even more dexterity, so you can use your phone, fiddle with your goggles, or any number of tasks without chilling your fingers.
- Omni-Tech waterproof/breathable membrane keeps snow from soaking through
- Leather palm adds durability
- Neoprene cuff keeps the weather out
- Nose wipe on thumb takes care of drips
Share your thoughts
Warm hands = happy wife
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I bought these for my wife to wear on a ski trip and we don't regret it. Columbia makes a great ski glove and they look sweet.