- Detail Images
There will be no weather delay.
The lightweight and ever-practical Columbia Boys' Big Jump Jacket keeps your action-oriented boy outside and playing in inclement weather. Omni-Wick technology keeps him cool, dry, and comfy, while a fine-fitting adjustable storm hood protects his head. Let the wind blow and the rains dribble, because in this jacket it will take more than that to stamp out his fun.
- Durable nylon shell withstands rough wear and tear, totally resists wind, and dries quickly
- Polyester jersey lining adds coziness and feels great next to skin
- Omni-Wick technology moves moisture away from skin and dries in a flash to keep him dry and comfy
- Adjustable storm hood protects head from inclement weather
- One chest, one security, and two hand pockets secure essentials
Share your thoughts
Hi. I see the description says the jacket...
Hi. I see the description says the jacket is good for inclement weather but it does not specifically mention that it is good in the rain. Is the jacket suitable for a walk to school in the rain too? Thanks. -Christy
This jacket is not waterproof or water-resistant. You would probably be okay in a light rain for short periods of time (less than 5 minutes), but the coat will get soaked after much more than that.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got this for my son who is almost 3. It is a little big on him but he still loves it. It will be perfect for next year. It is not very thick but it does block out the wind which is really good.