- Detail Images
- Moisture-wicking, stretchy Omni-Wick fabric draws moisture away from your skin
- Omni-Freece ICE technology utilizes your body's perspiration to create a cooling effect in hot temps
- Ergonomic seams help the shirt move with you with less resistance
- Antimicrobial finish in the fibers helps eliminate odors caused by moisture
- Mesh underarm, shoulder, and upper back panels help release excess heat to keep you comfortable
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
So this is the best T-shirt I've ever worn. I got the large, even though I typically wear an XL, I knew this was stretchy and wanted a tighter fit for layering. I run hot and I'm a sweaty beast and this shirt wicks great, no clamy feel. Love the ventilated areas and flat seams. Bought two more.
I picked this up hoping it would help me keep cool this summer. It did an okay job, but I must have had my expectations too high. I wore it a few times, but turned to my merino wool time and time again over this shirt. At times it seemed as though I was wearing plastic bag for how well it breathed. Cool in concept. Didn't work for me.