- Detail Images
The Columbia Women's Base Layer Insect Blocker Top is so lightweight and easy to wear when the weather heats up that it's almost like wearing nothing at all. But, unlike when you hike in the nude, you won't be a walking buffet for every mosquito that wants an easy meal.
- Insect Blocker technology provides built-in protection from annoying, disease-carrying biting insects; effective through 70 washings
- Breathable mini-mesh fabric is airy and comfortable in hot weather, and a touch of spandex adds flexibility for easy movement
- Omni-Wick technology pulls moisture away from your skin and speeds up the evaporation process to keep you cool
- Antimicrobial treatment keeps this shirt fresh during multi-day backpacking trips
- Ergonomic seams won't rub against your skin in high-friction areas where chafing can be a problem