Columbia Baroness 35 Backpack - 2100cu in - Women's
- Detail Images
Big daypack or overnighter with a comfortable suspension system tuned for women.
Extend your day hikes into overnight excursions with the Columbia Women's Baroness 35 Backpack. Its cool, women-specific suspension ensures an easy carry in the height of summer, and its floating top lid and sleeping bag straps let you add additional gear when a day hike doesn't quench your thirst for the outdoors.
- Women-specific suspension features curved shoulder straps, a higher sternum strap, and a waist-belt that doesn't stress the sciatic nerve
- Backdraft aerating back panel uses tensioned mesh to keep the pack from resting on your back, providing a layer of fresh air between you and the load
- Techlite Velocity LOAD shoulder and waist straps feature dual layers of foam for ultimate cushioning, while mesh linings wick moisture and prevent overheating
- Aluminum frame and top-lid compression straps keep your load from shifting while load-lifter straps angle the weight to your legs
- Top skirt with drawcord and front zipper provide access to the main compartment
- Integrated rain fly and Omni-Shield fabric keep your gear dry in storms, and a Tarmaq bottom fabric reduces wear
- SilverBack interior fabric provides visibility inside your pack
- Hydration sleeve holds your water supply
- Trekking pole attachments, top lid straps, bottom sleeping bag straps, and external pockets let you secure gear for overnight trips in the woods