- Detail Images
Knee pants aren’t just for floods.
- Wind-resistant front panel thwarts chilly breezes, and a moisture-wicking back panel helps you stay dry
- Omni-Shield fabric repels stains and light drizzle so you can feel good about busting through that mud puddle on your next trail run
- Antimicrobial back panels keep fungus from revolting the other runners on the trail
- You’ll be able to tear through relay races, trail runs, and bike rides in comfort and style
- Stash keys and ID in the zippered security pocket
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are great for hiking or just knocking around. The higher back does not sit up so high that it's uncomfortable yet it certainly doesn't creep down when doing squats. Very well made.
Nice Pants, But . . .
I really like the style of these pants and the fist in the legs and I especially appreciate the higher-in-the-back design so that they do not slip down and show "too much," regardless of what sport I'm engaging in. Downside: I am 5'2" and about 106 lbs. The size S was too large all over; therefore, I ordered the XS. Although I am keeping them, I am somewhat disappointed in the waist size. I'm normally a Petite 2 in other clothing, yet the waist is very tight in this XS pant! Another 1/2" to 1" in the waist would definitely have improved the fit, not only because they are a pull-on style and they waist does not stretch enough to make them easy to pull on over your hips, but also because once they are on, the tightness in the waist is a bit uncomfortable.