Your adventure uniform.
Wear the Columbia Women's Back Up Passo Alto Straight Leg Pants on advanced hikes when you need pants that can keep up. Pro-movement design and flexible fabrics won't make you feel like you're fighting against your clothing, and high-tech features protect you from the sun and manage sweat to keep you cool.
- Omni-Wick pulls moisture away from your skin to keep you cool and dry
- Omni-Shade technology blocks the sun's harmful rays
- Back-Up waist design fits higher on your lower back for better coverage even when you're bending down
- Stretch panels move with you for a great fit even when you're scrambling over rough terrain
- Gusseted crotch won't constrict or restrain your movements
Share your thoughts
Quite a slim fit
I just received these today. I love the style and the fabric. They seem like great pants for biking, hiking, climbing, etc.. However, they are a very slim fit. I have a fairly boyish body type and can typically wear a range of sizes from 5-10 depending on the brand and style of pants. I have a similar style pant from Patagonia that are size 8 and fit me loosely, so I ordered the Passo Alto in size 8. The Passo Alto pants fit much more snuggly, but they are comfortable and might be ok due to the highly stretchy fabric. I typically prefer less snug pants and may return these for a 10.