- Detail Images
Warm balmy days, sudden squalls, cool evenings: you're ready for anything your vacation can throw at you with the Columbia Men's Aruba IV Convertible Pant. Whether you're in the high desert or by the sea, this pant's versatile zip-off design and lightweight, breathable nylon make it the ideal travel or hiking companion. Columbia added Omni-Shade sun-protection technology to ensure that you can wring every minute out of your day without worrying about UV exposure.
- Lightweight textured nylon poplin is quick-drying for functional performance on the water
- Omni-Shade technology boosts UPF rating to 50 to protect your skin during long hours in the sun
- Interior mesh brief offers cool ventilation and allows you to use the short as a swim trunk in a pinch
- Elastic waist delivers all-day comfort
- Pant legs zip off to convert pant to mid-thigh shorts
- Two side cargo pockets and one back zip security pocket stow small items
Share your thoughts
Columbia Aruba II Men's
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
Light weight and very comfortable. They are fast drying and don't bunch up with casual bouldering. A front zipper would be a nice addition.