Come into your own as a wilderness chef.
- This aluminum cooking station unfolds from a briefcase into a fully usable kitchen space
- Adjoining rack rest adjusts to fit most large camp stoves
- Mesh shelf slips underneath to hold ingredients or drying dishware
- A pot and utensil rack stands at the ready to hold culinary tools
- A lamp hook holds your light source because making a five course meal often runs late into the night
Share your thoughts
I get compliments on this camp kitchen every time I use it. For the price it is hard to beat. There isn't a picture, but the table top folds into a brief case. Everything compacts down and fits into it. The latching mechanism is a little flimsy (just two hooks that secure to pegs that stick up), but I've never had it open up on me accidentally while it is closed. Once the unit is set up, it is very stable. There are guides on the under side of the table top that lock the legs in place.