- Detail Images
Hot water at your fingertips.
- Heats cold water to 100F in less than five seconds
- Full-size faucet folds into a handle for quick transport
- Heat up to 40 gallons of water with one compact Coleman 16.4 oz cylinder (sold separately)
- Rechargeable six-volt battery(can be recharged via car battery or wall outlet) pumps water
- Water hose adapter for standard garden hose and bulk propane tank adapter(twenty pound propane tanks) available to increase the amount of hot water for camp
Share your thoughts
What a piece of junk!
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This thing is a joke. In order to warm the water, you pump cold out of the unit, until after quite a long wait the water begins to warm. It will never reach hot, and at this point it is time to refill that ridiculous bladder. It is a waste of space.
batteries? where can I find replacements...
batteries? where can I find replacements?
Go to Amazon Coleman store