We admit that we're not entirely sure about the etymology of Club Ride Apparel's Liv'n Flannel Jersey, but we strongly suspect that it's related to the Scandinavian given name Liv, which is the contemporary name of the lone woman prophesied to survive Ragnarok. Or maybe we're reading into things too much. The Liv'n jersey may not be Ragnarok tough, but its hearty, flannel construction will certainly handle brutal climbs or shady, technical descents stoically as you enjoy fall on the trails.
After sweating through tough rides all summer long, by the time the crisp air of autumn arrives, covering the trails with a crunchy layer of leaves, you're in top riding shape. Made with woven, hollow-core polyester, the Liv'n encourages you to test your late-season fitness, its fibers remaining breathable as they hold a layer of warm air next to your skin while you climb high into the mountains. This construction fights clamminess on the climb and a cruel chill at the summit, while the Liv'n's relaxed fit allows you to layer a long- or short-sleeve baselayer if needed. Zippered pockets at the chest and back of the jersey keep essentials easy to access, and mesh vents at the under arms add airflow when you're working hard.
- Enjoy fall on the trails in this soft, breathable flannel
- Relaxed fit leaves space for a baselayer on cooler days
- Fabric insulates while continuously wicking moisture
- Reflective accents enhance visibility at the trailhead
- Mesh underarm vents improve breathability
- Chest and rear pockets safely store ride snacks
- Item #CLB002Z