- Detail Images
Born of Chrome's dedication to city culture: a customizable camera bag with low-key style.
- Bag body features a waterproof outer shell, water-resistant zipper finishes, and a tear-resistant inner lining
- Carrying system uses padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap to evenly distribute the weight of heavy camera gear, and industrial-grade metal cam lock compression adjustments at the underarms
- Access the main compartment through the top of the bag or open the large, zip-around opening for easy loading and unloading
- Main compartment can be customized by moving padded divider panels to fit various lenses, camera body shapes, flashes, and more
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates a 15-inch laptop
- Front hook-and-loop straps secure a large tripod or a skateboard
- Side holster is designed specifically to hold a bike u-lock
Share your thoughts
Took it on a 3 weeks trip to Norway and Svalbard.
First of all it looks great.
Took it on a 4 hours hike and only wish it had a hip belt.
Was with me in a zodiac in poring rain without a problem.
Enough place for a Nikon D7100 and 3 lenses + iPad and some stuff
for day to day use.