Chrome Niko Pack
- Detail Images
Born of Chrome's dedication to city culture: a customizable camera bag with low-key style.
More often than not, camera bags are designed with the sort of style that makes you a target for thieves. Thankfully, the crew at Chrome understands the hassles of the city, so they gave the Niko Pack a more subtle, subdued style that looks clean but blends in just enough to keep your gear on the down-low. You'll find all the right features on this comfortable pack, including customizable internal dividers, ample padding, a wide main opening, a tripod holder, and waterproof shell material. Your flash cord and memory cards fit in the panel opening; your DSLR body, a wide-angle, and a telephoto inside; and a jacket stuffs into the top compartment. After years of designing messenger bags for the city, Chrome nailed it and made a camera pack that will quickly become a favorite for day-shooters.
- Bag body features a waterproof outer shell, water-resistant zipper finishes, and a tear-resistant inner lining
- Carrying system uses padded shoulder straps, a sternum strap to evenly distribute the weight of heavy camera gear, and industrial-grade metal cam lock compression adjustments at the underarms
- Access the main compartment through the top of the bag or open the large, zip-around opening for easy loading and unloading
- Main compartment can be customized by moving padded divider panels to fit various lenses, camera body shapes, flashes, and more
- Padded laptop sleeve accommodates a 15-inch laptop
- Front hook-and-loop straps secure a large tripod or a skateboard
- Side holster is designed specifically to hold a bike u-lock