Select your style & size:Select options
Enjoy the pleasure of pedaling along scenic back roads and less-traveled paths when your bike is rolling on the Challenge Gravel Grinder Plus Clincher Tire. This 38mm tire stays true to Challenge's handcrafted heritage, delivering a smooth, supple ride across rough pavement, bumpy back roads, and loose gravel trails. The tire's diamond centerline tread allows for low-rolling resistance when you're riding across a variety of asphalt and back road surfaces. Raised side knobs dig into loose gravel and dirt when you're cornering, allowing for increased traction. Challenge's Puncture Protection Strip (PPS) prevents flats when you're miles from home on some country road or gravel path.
- Fast-rolling tire for gravel and back road riding
- Diamond center tread with raised side knobs for cornering
- 60 TPI without sacrificing its smooth, supple feel
- Puncture Protection Strip prevents flats
- Challenge crafts premium tires with superior ride quality
- Item #CNG000R
- Q & A
Are these tubeless ready?