Did we mention the famous Chaco comfort, too?
- LUVSeat women-specific footbed with a sculpted heel cup centers your foot above the shock-absorbing heel pad
- ChapPU midsole provides arch support and improves body alignment
- Non-marking Vibram Burly outsole features Vibram Icetrek rubber with a deep lug pattern and large supporting surface for exceptional grip on icy, snowy surfaces
- Elastic goring makes it easy to slip the shoe on and off
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
This is a very good looking shoe and exactly what I wanted for around town shoes in the winter. However, they are very, very narrow. The length was correct and to size up might have made them a bit wider but much too long in the toe. Unfortunately had to send this back. Not recommended if you have a wide foot.
Hi, I'm normally a size US9 (European 40)...
Hi, I'm normally a size US9 (European 40) - I've read I should order a full size up for these Chaco shoes, do you think i should order a 10 for these shoes?
Thanks, Georgie (in Australia)
Might want to go a half size... Or order both and send the one back that doesnt fit
cute, just what I wanted, followed advice from other reviewers and ordered a size up, but still did NOT fit, way too tight across the toes - too bad because I really love these little shoes.
Comfy. Not too hot. Order a full size up from your chaco sandal size. These are awesome with khakis or jeans. Gives you the great arch support that chaco is known for.