- Detail Images
A little strappier than the Updraft 2 with the same support and comfort.
Explore rocky banks of the river or dance in the grass at a summer festival while you're wearing the Chaco Women's Updraft X2 GenWeb Sandal. If you've never worn a Chaco sandal before, you're in for a treat; this sandal provides heavenly comfort and tons of support, and it was made specifically for life lived on the river or in the wild. Similar to the Updraft 2 in almost all aspects, the Updraft X2 uses dual-strap webbing that comfortably matches the contours of your foot in a way that a single strap can't. You still get the same, supportive midsole, grippy outsole, and big-toe toe loop, but with more comfort and a slightly different look.
- Design features thin double-straps with a toe and heel wrap to keep the sandal in place as you ascend and descend trails or wade in water
- Adjust'em Fit lets you get a precise, custom fit by sliding the polyester webbing straps through the midsole and through the adjustment buckle at the ankle
- LUVSEAT XO3 rubber platform cradles your foot for proper joint alignment and is squishier with a shorter break-in period than older versions
- TPU midsole offers enhanced support with a high arch for max support on longer walks
- Vibram Bulloo outsole is light, flexible, non-marking, and features an aggressive lug pattern for traction on wet surfaces
- 2-3mm outsole lugs offer tons of traction and slip-resistance when you're walking along a wet dock, boat, or rocky shoreline
Share your thoughts
Not quite the same support!!
I have tried these in the store alongside the Chaco ZX/2 Yampa sandals, and they do not feel as supportive as the Yampa or the Unaweep. The arch does not feel as high, and the heel cup is wider, which allowed my foot to move around more from side to side, unless I tightened the straps down. Although the sleeker look is nice, I much prefer the support of the Yampa or Unaweep.