A lightweight, stable sandal with all the features that made Chaco famous.
Ladies rejoice: Chaco made the Updraft 2 GenWeb Sandal just for you and gave it all the features that made the brand legendary in outdoor circles. For women who haven't had the pleasure of experiencing a Chaco sandal, this will be an exercise in pure delight. Chaco designs its highly capable outdoor sandals on the premise that you should be just as comfortable wearing them in a raft on the Colorado as on a wet, mossy stretch of the AT in Maine. As such, the Updraft 2 has thick, comfortable webbing that snakes around your foot to keep it in place, a smooth and highly supportive midsole, and an outsole that grips slick rocks just as well as it digs into loose dirt.
- Design features a thick webbing strap with heel wrap to keep the sandal in place as you ascend and descend trails or wade in water
- Adjust'em Fit lets you get a precise, custom fit by sliding the polyester webbing strap through the midsole and through the adjustment buckle at the ankle
- LUVSEAT XO3 rubber platform cradles your foot for proper joint alignment and is squishier with a shorter break-in period than older versions
- TPU midsole offers enhanced support with a high arch for max support on longer walks
- Vibram Bulloo outsole is light, flexible, non-marking, and features an aggressive lug pattern for traction on wet surfaces
- 2-3mm outsole lugs offer tons of traction and slip-resistance when you're walking along a wet dock, boat, or rocky shoreline
Share your thoughts
Which women's Chaco sandal is the...
Which women's Chaco sandal is the lightest?
The Updraft line in general will be the lightest womens sandals they make, but the Chaco Updraft X2 is the lightest of all.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
This is a cool sandal and DOESN'T have the plastic loser piece that the previous reviewers have spoken of....its been replaced with a basic piece of webbing on either side at the ankel. I found the segment between the two to be too long so i couldn't get a good fit/snug fit through the back of the heel so sadly have returned these.