- LUVSEAT XO3 rubber platform cradles your foot for proper joint alignment and is squishier with a shorter break-in period than older versions
- TPU midsole offers enhanced support with a high arch for max support on longer walks
- Vibram Bulloo outsole is light, flexible, and features an aggressive lug pattern for traction on wet surfaces
- Adjust'em Fit lets you get a precise, custom fit by sliding the polyester webbing straps through the midsole and through the adjustment buckle at the ankle
- Design features a toe and heel wrap to keep the sandal in place as you ascend and descend trails or wade in water
Share your thoughts
Not the best.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I don't recommend getting these sandals with the strap over the big toe. I got them because I can get damp feet (ew- sorry!) and figured if I was going to be sliding around in plastic and rubber footbeds, I should at least lock in my toe. They rubbed and chaffed so badly that I had to put the toe straps down, making the straps everywhere else too big. Plus, the plastic that binds the straps to the sole of the shoe hits my ankles and gives me cuts and blisters. These will be going back. Bummer, because they were super comfy and the soles gripped very well! I have very very high arches and insteps and I felt that these did the best out of any sandal in terms of supporting my feet during hikes. Oh, well! I'll be exchanging them for something more comfy.
Which Chaco style is the best for someone...
Which Chaco style is the best for someone who has arches that hurt with a lot of walking?
And how do I size them?
Kathy, Several things could be causing your arches to hurt, but if it from lack of support, The Chaco Z1 and Z2 styles have the most support. As far as sizing they are true to size but only come in full sizes so size up if you are in between sizes. Hope that helps -