- Detail Images
- Community Images
A toe loop for more security when you head out to roam the wild.
Chaco made the Updraft 2 GenWeb Sandal just for you and your raft guiding, trail hiking, and wilderness roaming adventures. For women who haven't had the pleasure of experiencing a Chaco sandal, this will be a pure treat. Chaco builds its highly capable sandals on the premise that you should be able to do just about anything while wearing them. As such, the Updraft 2 has thick, comfortable webbing that snakes around your foot to keep it in place, a smooth and highly supportive midsole, and an outsole that grips slick rocks just as well as it digs into loose dirt. Slip your foot past the webbing, slide your big toe in to the loop at the front, and wander out into the wild to see what Mother Nature has in store for you.
- Design features a thick webbing strap with a toe and heel wrap to keep the sandal in place as you ascend and descend trails or wade in water
- Adjust'em Fit lets you get a precise, custom fit by sliding the polyester webbing strap through the midsole and through the adjustment buckle at the ankle
- LUVSEAT XO3 rubber platform cradles your foot for proper joint alignment and is squishier with a shorter break-in period than older versions
- TPU midsole offers enhanced support with a high arch for max support on longer walks
- Vibram Bulloo outsole is light, flexible, non-marking, and features an aggressive lug pattern for traction on wet surfaces
- 2-3mm outsole lugs offer tons of traction and slip-resistance when you're walking along a wet dock, boat, or rocky shoreline
Share your thoughts
Wandering the desert...
Through the mud and muck of the slots and chimneying up walls--they keep my feet happy all day.
Alllllmost lost them in the spring mud. But after hosing them down they were just like new again!
The shoe that won't quit
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
I LIVE in these sandals. Sun. Snow. Rain. Mud. River. Sand. They are so comfortable and feel great whether I'm out hiking or just running around town. I love the toe loop for a little more traction and support while hiking. And they are built to LAST! As much as I'd love another pair of Chacos--these still have years of life to go--I can't seem to wear them out.