- Detail Images
Comfort at home or on the river.
Even if you're not a full time river guide, you'll still benefit from the Chaco Men's Updraft 2 GenWeb Sandal. The LUVSEAT footbed is designed to not only cushion your foot, but properly align your entire body so you'll stay comfy and supported throughout the day. The single-strap design allows you to adjust each contact point for a perfect fit and the Vibram TC-1 sole gives you a secure grip on wet or dry terrain.
- Polyester jacquard webbing strap is highly durable and feels comfortable against skin
- Custom Adjust'em Fit uses a single-strap design to provide the perfect fit for your foot
- Big-toe strap keeps the sandal in place on technical terrain
- Webbing heel riser allows the rear strap to ride just above the heel for a more secure and comfortable fit
- LUVSEAT footbed properly aligns and supports the entire body for all-day comfort
- Internal TPU frame provides additional support and stability
- Bullo outsole with Vibram TC-1 rubber is specifically designed to provide traction in wet environments
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I've owned the Z/2 sandals for 3 years now with no complaints aside from the weight. When I saw a lighter "thinner" version I converted and haven't looked back. The sandals perform great in the lake/river, I mainly wear them for hiking and fishing.
Hurt my feet and knee
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
I purchased these for a trip to Hawaii. I wore them for 2 hours there walking around. My feet and right knee hurt so much after that I could not wear them anymore. Had to purchase another pair of sandals in the islands. Returned these after I got home.