Chaco Tedinho Pro Water Boot - Women's
A water- and land-loving boot with a sticky sole engineered for raging river runners.
The more time you spend on the river, the more you expect from a river shoe. The Chaco Women's Tedinho Pro Water Boot meets the demands of the most devoted paddlers with its super-sticky outsole that easily grips wet or dry rock. Its quick-drying, ankle-height upper supports your amphibious adventures and cuts down on the need for footwear alternatives once you leave the water.
- Vibram Bulloo Pro Split-Toe outsole (Vibram Idrogrip rubber) grips slick trails and wet rocks during river trips with its anatomic footprint that aids toe grip
- Tough, quick-drying polyester canvas upper and rubber toe rand resist rocky scuffs, expels warm air, and flexes while you venture onto dry land
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris during beach landings or pebbly creek walks
- LuvSeat X03 platform provides great arch support, a TPU frame for stability, and a ChaPU footbed for cushioning your rocky strides
- Standard laces stay secure no matter where your wandering takes you
- Totally vegan construction fits in with your lifestyle