A quick-drying boot for running rivers, canyoneering, and countless other ways to wander.
- Tough, quick-drying polyester canvas upper and rubber toe rand resist rocky scuffs, breathes in the heat, and flexes while you venture onto dry land
- Gusseted tongue keeps out debris during beach landings or pebbly creek walks
- LuvSeat X03 platform offers great arch support, a TPU frame for stability, and a ChaPU footbed for cushioning your rocky strides
- Vibram Bulloo outsole (Vibram TC-1 rubber) grips slick trails and wet rocks during river trips, fly fishing, or day hikes through the canyon
- Standard laces stay secure no matter where your wandering takes you
- Totally vegan construction fits in with your lifestyle
Share your thoughts
Interesting multi-use boot
- Fit: True to size
This boot is very light-weight. Appears well-made. These are not going to keep your feet dry, but they'll dry quickly. The upper is very simple with just a single layer of canvas stiff enough to give a little ankle support. There's no padding around ankle. Nice protective rubber toe bumper. The insole is awesome with good arch support and shock absorption. The sole is very sticky rubber (at least on dry surfaces, I haven't tried wet rocks yet) with a moderate tread. Sole is stiff enough to prevent twisting on rocks, but still flexes for good feel.
The cut feels women's specific with a narrower heel and snug instep, yet has a very wide toe box. Overall size feels correct (choose your Euro size). I got these for portaging on whitewater kayaking trips. I got the women's 8.5 and they're a tight fit in my Dagger Nomad, so they probably won't work as kayak shoes unless you have smaller feet.
The dark grey boot comes with a set of light grey laces in case you don't like the purple. (photo correctly shows colors).
Is Chaco Tedinho Bulloo Water Boot - Women's...
Is Chaco Tedinho Bulloo Water Boot - Women's actually waterproof? It says quick drying, but will my feet get wet if I step in water? Also, what is the weight of the boot? It says traditional lacing, but picture doesn't look like it ties. Looks like bungee cord.
These are not going to keep your feet dry, but they'll dry quickly.