Designed for casual excursions.
Wear the Chaco Women's Keel Shoe for a game of fetch with your pooch, for river walks, or for evening ice cream excursions. Its instep adjustability allows for a comfortable, custom fit, while the simple, casual style wears well with everything from your sundress to jeans and a tee.
- PU-coated leather and mesh upper with polyester jacquard webbing offers quality, durability, and feminine style
- Neoprene and Lycra upper lining and neoprene and synthetic midsole lining dry quickly and help to wick moisture away so your toes stay comfortable
- Removable ChaPU synthetic-lined footbed supplies comfort, support, and light cushioning
- LUVSEAT XO2 platform design properly aligns and supports your entire foot and body, and balances comfort and performance so you're ready for anything
- Adjustable instep strap for the right fit
- NearGround siped outsole with EcoTread rubber (made from 25% recycled rubber) merges high-friction with eco-function and offers traction on wet surfaces
- 2mm lug depth and an all-purpose tread design allow for short hikes along the river and playtime with your pooch in the park
- Non-marking soles won't scuff up floors
Share your thoughts
Chaco does it again
This is a really comfortable and well made shoe. Cute as well, goes with shorts or jeans. I was looking for an everyday stylish, but practical shoe and this fits the bill. I've had my chaco sandals for probably close to 10 years and they are still great! I'm not expecting that kind of longevity out of these but hopefully the quality is just as good. The only negative thing is they seem to get the stinky feet odor after wearing them all day on a warm day.