Whether you're getting the boat ready or exploring well-worn rainforest pathways, the Chaco Men's Fathom Flip-Flops provide good traction and support. And thanks to the intelligently designed straps, the Fathoms prevent the annoying flopping sound while you spray down your boat or check out the beachside scene.
- Polyester webbing uppers with nylon webbing toe posts tuck under your feet to keep your flips from flopping around while you walk
- ChaPU polyether polyurethane footbeds offer comfort, support, and light cushioning
- LUVSEAT XO2 platform design properly aligns and supports your feet and body, and balances comfort and performance so you're ready for anything
- NearGround siped outsole with EcoTread rubber (made with 25% recycled rubber) grips wet surfaces so you're not sliding all over the place
- Non-marking soles won't scuff up floors
Share your thoughts
Heavy and Flat
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Tried these on yesterday. One of the worst feeling flips I've ever tried. They did have some arch support, but other than that they felt totally flat and heavy, like slipping into an old tire.
My SOLE flips are much lighter and about a zillion times more comfy.
I'll give it 2 stars because it does have a hump in the middle for supposed arch support but that is all.