Chaco does winter. It's about time.
- Chaco seam tape and leather uppers make the boot water-resistant for casual winter wear (steer clear of deep drifts)
- Shearling lining keeps your feet toasty warm
- Snowboard-boot-inspired style creates a unique, edgy look
- Pigskin footbed adds cushy comfort
Share your thoughts
Nice to wear
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
It is comfortable, good looking and pretty protecting from cold weather. Love this one!
Would this boot keep you warm in sub-zero...
Would this boot keep you warm in sub-zero temps? I'm headed to Alaska this Xmas.
Though these boots are warm and snug, they are not waterproof. If you're hanging around downtown Anchorage, you'll be fine. Any other activities and I'd probably go for something more along the line of the Vasque Pow Pow Ultradry Winter Boot.