That extra something is simpler than you think.
As you extinguish your last energy reserves on a long run, you ponder a way to push it further. Eureka! The CEP Progressive Running Compression Sock improves blood flow and muscle oxygenation enough to provide that extra push. With a patent to prove it, this running sock's Integrated Power System provides an engineered pressure profile that increases blood flow and energy and reduces lactic acid build-up.
- New, improved design of the original Running Compression Sock, the Progressive provides the same renowned performance as its older sock sibling
- Sock's structure also decreases recovery time so you can get back out there quicker
- Light sole cushioning reduces impacts and blistering
- Ventilation channels dump excess heat if you're running in the summer sun
- CellTex Fiber finishing is a chemical-free thread technology that regulates your body temperature and manages moisture comfortably next to your skin
- Achilles heel support helps prevent soreness while a left and right model fits your foot's natural shape without the need to break it in
Share your thoughts
They work, are comfortable, look great
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These socks make a difference when running. Tried them on steep trails, long runs. You feel less muscle pain after (and during). They're also comfortable and look great, red shoes red socks. Definitely too expensive though, otherwise I'd buy and use on a regular base. I washed them 3 times, delicates cycle.
Great support, happy with the price.
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I am happy with the support these socks give while running. I have been training for my first half and have found these socks a great addition to the gear I already had.
Tight but comfortable
These were very tight while putting them on and I was skeptical about comfort. But they felt great and did not slide down the calf during use.