High fashion, high performance.
Slide into the Castelli Opera Wool Long-Sleeve Women's Jersey, and let the blend of merino wool work its natural temperature-regulating magic. When the sun hides behind clouds, wool inherently retains heat thanks to ultra-small air pockets—yet, when the sun decides to burn off the cloud cover, thus heating up the blacktop, perspiration and excess heat are transferred away from the body . Ride without worrying about comfort or temperature changes, or about being seen in a gaudy, long-sleeve, road-racer jersey.
- Merino wool has antibacterial properties to reduce odors
- Multi-panel form fit cuts through wind while providing full coverage, and freedom of movement
- Washable blend of merino wool and fine-gauge acrylic for ease of maintenance
- The 8-inch front zip allows further temperature regulation
- Three rear pockets for essential gear
Share your thoughts
Great quality jersey
This jersey is super warm and comfortable. It wicks well and it's smartwool so if it gets a little damp it still stays warm. I wore this in 40's and 50's temps on it's own or with a very thin baselayer and stayed warm. And it's Castelli so you know the quality is great. Euro fit so make sure to size up. Buy this during the warmer months for a deal and you'll be so glad you did when the temps drop!